Build Failed

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • I have been using both Construct 2 and Construct 3 for quite awhile and I finally decided to publish to Google Play Store.

I created a game and everytime I go to export it to android it says Build Failed Error, but doesn't tell me what the error is.

I don't know if it is something that I'm doing wrong or what. I've now tried exporting it about 16 times and every time I get the same error.

Please help.

• It must an error with the signing because it does let me export it as an android app if it is unsigned.

I had a lot of difficulty even creating the keystore file and maybe that is it? I tried several different names and passwords before I found one that worked and maybe I am using the wrong name and password. I really have no idea what is wrong.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I ended up creating a new keystore because I apparently had the alias wrong. I was finally able to get a signed build. Since this was the first time I'd ever uploaded to Google Play Store it didn't matter that I needed a new keystore. Hopefully I'll have it right for the next time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)