Over the past month I made the move to the new admob, where I saw a dramatic decrease in my ad revenue. I have been reading up on Fixes ever since.
Yesterday I overhauled my entire system, updated and optimized all of my apps, and I went from making $4-$8 daily to well over $200 in a day.
My apps are relatively new, and do not have as many downloads compatively to a lot of successful developers, I think between 5 apps I have 80,000 total installs and 25,000 active. Which is really low for Google Play.
A couple things that helped
- Wrap my apk file in CocoonJS 2.00 Beta (I kept mine at 1.4.7 for too long because I thought this caused the problem)
- Make Full Screen Interstitial Ads a result of a touch or a button press and ad in a 1 second wait afterwards before anything happens. (Touch screen, show full ad, wait 1 second then go to layout, in some of my games the app wouldn't have time to load the ad before it's called back to the game making my mopub numbers terrible)
- Fill out everything in Cocoon JS under the ad tab (Even if you aren't using the ad networks, check all of the boxes, even if you aren't publishing on the iOS put the code for the Banner and Fullscreen ads in there anyways. I have no idea why but this was the main thing I did that caused the spike)
- Use 3 AD Networks Admob, Mobfox, and Millenial Media I have tried all of them, I promise, use these three.
- Set all of my minimum CPM to 0.35 (I'll experiment with higher and lower numbers, but by keeping it way higher than 0.05 I have weeded out all of the garbage, and my numbers are better as a result, so now I'm being served better ads with higher CPMs.
I know there's a guy making a class or something, and charging people money for it. I don't agree with trying to make money from a community so I'll do my best to share anything I learn that might be helpful to people trying to newzywiki.com/make-money-apps make income developing apps.
I'll probably do a tutorial with pictures and diagrams if you all think It would be helpful.
Yes. From my personal experience it seems possible to earn some decent money through online app called weone.
I got installed this app in my mobile on 26/12/2016 as referred by my cousin and was not active till one of my friend proposed the same and given lot of positive feedback about this app. Then I got initiated and started to refer my friends and within a week time I managed to get 38 peoples in level 1 thus earned INR 800 till now (one month) with last day income of INR 40.00 and expected to grow. As of now my goal is to reach 10,000/- per month, I am great on this path and expect to reach this goal in a month or two. Now comes the tricky part “whether the money is true” and answers is “yes”, I’ve transferred the money into my account.
I strongly recommend you to install this app in android/ios and to know exactly how it works don’t skip the 5 minutes video during setup of this app. If at all you decide to give a try use my referral code – vsxla
I’m here by attaching the link for
Android - weone - Android Apps on Google Play
IPhone - Weone on the App Store
Don’t forget the referral code – vsxla
Come and join, let us grow together