Amazon Appstore rejects because app displays json file

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hi. I submitted my app to the Amazon appstore but they rejected it and said some code is shown on launch.

Has anyone else this problem? I exported my project for the Amazon Appstore and entered the verifikation/app key to get a .json file.

I uploaded everything to my server and it seems to run fine there. But the appstore test gets an error.

I created a ticket and got a reply from them.

[quote:83uueson]Thank you for writing in. After installing & launching the app on device, we are able to see the below json file on device

----

{

"verification_key": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",

"launch_path": "index.html",

"permissions": [ ],

"type": "web",

"version": "1.2",

"created_by": "Bl4ckSh33p-Soft"

}

----

It seems there is a misconfiguration in URL, rather than referring .html file you might be referring to json file.

Why does it show the .json file when they test it? I don't see it when I run it on my PC or mobile.

• The C2 engine would not do this, so it sounds like a mistake on your part. Hard to say what it could be without more information.

• But what could I have done wrong? Its not very difficult or complicated to click export, select Amazon Appstore, enter the appkey and then upload everything via FTP.

I tried it on PC, iPad3, iPhone 5S and an android tablet and it runs fine without any errors or text shown when I open the URL on my server.

I used 2 Plugins (clay.io ).

Its a simple app with some countdown timers (). Nothing "special" with effects, physics or animations. Any ideas?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It might be best to ask Amazon, especially if you can't see the problem on your own device.

• Ok, thanks. I will write them and hope they can help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)