Advertise your game uniquely and stand out! - Outside The Bo

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • We all know that the app store is flooded with apps and games and its a struggle to stand out from the crowd. Well this christmas, its your time to shine with a completely different way to advertise your app!

Christmas is a great time for developers as Santa delivers millions upon millions of the latest devices on xmas day, the lucky some are keen to download and install new games and apps on their new device and this results in officially, the app stores busiest time of the year for downloads.

Outside The Box Marketing is launching via indiegogo, a crowdfunding site to produce high quality gift wrap that will be delivered to you in time for christmas and advertise your game/app icon to thousands on xmas day!

Join in by following the link below and register your interest by pledging your amount and requesting your perk. All perks will be produced and shipped with plenty of time for Christmas. Please also help me spread the work by sharing this link with all your developer friends around the world!

indiegogo.com/projects/gift ... -christmas

Thank you for your support

• I am unable to link to the indiegogo campaign directly here so please visit indiegogo.com and use the search tool to search "gift apping" Thank you for your time!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gift ... hristmas#/

It's a cute idea, but I foresee some complications with licensing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)