What is Admob average pay per click and earnings?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Per Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (perfect performance, no third party plugins)
  • Great thread, thank you!

• Wow a good page which I was searching for

It will very useful if any guys who tasted their success through admobs gives me request in skype for giving me some advices or whats app me +918508816000

• Great, informative thread.

• I have around 12000+ active installs. I am getting an impression RPM of $1.13

How much would I earn a day ? Any idea ?

P.S. I am very new to AdMob

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Estimated Earnings CA$18.55

Total Impressions 128,106

Hope it helps

That seems very low for the amount of impressions you got. Has anyone tried other ad services?

• Well it depends on how much traffic is on your app. the more people use your app the more you earn. you can earn around $200 dollars or more in a day iff their are around 2000 downloads. By my game ADVENTURE RUSH, i m earning $150 dollars a day.

• Well it depends on how much traffic is on your app. the more people use your app the more you earn. you can earn around $200 dollars or more in a day iff their are around 2000 downloads. By my game ADVENTURE RUSH, i m earning $150 dollars a day.

Just checked your game on Google Play and it doesn't have any ratings or downloads. Where the earnings comes from? App Store? Amazon?

• independently of traffic and region (us and eu players seem to earn me the most while southamerica gives not so much) where the players come from, there seems to be a relation between the category of the game and the amount of money you get. For example, i have a game in the category puzzle that makes a fraction of what the games in category casual make.

Hey $150 per day is AWESOME! Can you post link to your game please?

I have about 68K downloads on my game but on made $272 out of 252,852 impression

How did you promote your game? I know majority of my downloads came from Asian countries (Philippines mostly) where the Pay per click is super low.

How do I reach out to US and EA market?

• GoldenAmberPlay: I am very impressed. How? Where? What? When?

• SamRock 1st publish your game in apple store.. coz majority of the downloads in apple store are from US. it will increase your revenue.

• SamRock 1st publish your game in apple store.. coz majority of the downloads in apple store are from US. it will increase your revenue.

Thanks for the suggestion man! Do you use Admob on iOS? Or is it iAD?

How use or tough is it to implement Ads and IAP on iOS? Can the same C2 project be exported to iOS? or does it require huge modification to support iOS?

I am planning to get a iOS device soon and start porting there. How all these huge question

Can anyone tell me/guide me regarding how to get downloads for your game? I've just freshly uploaded my game on Play Store and there are not much downloads, only 20 so far. How does it work out ? can anyone share their experience ?

here is the playstore link: any type of feedback and suggestions on how to get downloads will be appreciated!

Thanks.

• [quote:1kt7d22k]Can anyone tell me/guide me regarding how to get downloads for your game? I've just freshly uploaded my game on Play Store and there are not much downloads, only 20 so far. How does it work out ? can anyone share their experience ?

here is the playstore link: any type of feedback and suggestions on how to get downloads will be appreciated!

Thanks.

There are several ways of driving downloads. If you have a budget like $10k-20k then it's not a problem - you can just buy traffic using different sources. But still there's a free way of getting downloads, that can also be effective. I'll try to highlight some points:

-Make a cover image for Google Play. It can really boost user downloads. Try to make it unique, slick and stylish.

-Try to do some "professional and clean" screenshots of the app

-Pay attention to App store keywords and description. BTW Sensor Tower is a great tool that can really help u with the analysis

-A simple video walk-through of the app might be useful. You can upload it to YouTube providing the link to your app  

-Use different forums. Reddit, for instance. U can post there a link to the app and ask users for a comment. The audience is quite loyal there. At the same time you can get valuable feedbacks.

-After driving several thousands of installs, i'd suggest using ads to get some profit. Take a look at rewarded videos (perform very effectively). Better to use a mediation platform like Appodeal, Supersonic or MobFox. In my case the last two platforms had a way lower fill rate, as i understood many customers face such issue. All in all i'd stick to Appodeal, it's simple to use and is very effective. Hope it can be helpful

• > Well it depends on how much traffic is on your app. the more people use your app the more you earn. you can earn around $200 dollars or more in a day iff their are around 2000 downloads. By my game ADVENTURE RUSH, i m earning $150 dollars a day.

>

Can anyone tell me/guide me regarding how to get downloads for your game? I've just freshly uploaded my game on Play Store and there are not much downloads, only 20 so far. How does it work out ? can anyone share their experience ?

Thanks.

I made a guide last that I sold that explained about how to promote your game using Facebook Groups and ASO (App Search Optimization).. It's a bit outdated but it's still effective, so I updated minor parts of the guide and made it free. You can grab it here..

http://www.jetta88productions.com/mobilemarketing

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)