Hello lovely humans!
I needed a plugin that would allow me to control my Philips Hue lights directly from Construct 2. So I made it. And now I'm sharing it with you.
I guess it's one of those super niche plugins but I hope someone will make a good use of it.
Download current version (2015-05-27)
Project on github
Current set of features
- Authenticate with the Hue bridge.
- Set and get hue, saturation, brightness.
- Turn and switch lights on/off.
- Get current on/off state of the light.
Features planned for future releases
- Conditions based on the current state of the light.
- Better handling of authentication.
- Better reporting on turned off and unavailable lights.
Requests and things that would be nice to have at some point
- Transition time.
- Automatic bridge discovery.
Let me know if you actually have a chance to use it!