[Plugin]CB Hash (MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256)

2 favourites
  • Kyatric Thanks, I will have a look and hope I don't get too old before I understand what's going on there

• Is there a C3 version of this plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not yet, I need to work on it.

• Ah ok, thanks!

• I just wanted to let you know I added the plugin to my released game. I wanted to add some more security to the leaderboard.

It works like a charm (tested on real devices and web), and I'm now waiting for Google Play and Apple to accept the release package.

+1 to add a C3 version. Thanks for your work, Kyatric!

• To anyone who is also looking for a C3 version of this plugin, thanks to blackhornet’s tool I converted it.

Kyatric: May I publish a link so anyone can download a C3 version of your plugin?

I tested this and it works like a charm. See my related post.

• : Yes go ahead.

Thanks for testing it.

• : Yes go ahead.

Thanks for testing it.

You're welcome!

Thank you for making it.

So, thanks to blackhornet 's tool here is the Construct 3 version of your plugin: cbhash_release_r70_1.0-c3.zip

If for some reasons the link is not working in the future, just pm me.

• I'm new to Construct 3 and just downloaded cbhash from your link. The addon manager is looking for a .c3addon file. I didn't see it so I'm not sure how to get it installed. And thanks for converting it.

• MathNook: Rename the archive "cbhash_release_r70_1.0-c3.zip" into "cbhash_release_r70_1.0-c3.c3addon" and C3 should install the addon.

• Kyatric: Thanks I got it installed. It wouldn't install at first as the browser console was showing the error "Error installing addon: Error: missing addon.json" The addon.json file was there but it was 2 folders deep so I went to that folder re-zipped the files and was able to load it.

So if anyone has trouble adding this addon, do this:

1. Unzip the downloaded zip file

2. go to where the addon.json file is and zip all of those files/directories.

3. Save zip file with the name Kyatric mentioned above: "cbhash_release_r70_1.0-c3.c3addon"

After that you should be able to add it via the addon manager in C3

Thanks again Kyatric!

• Kyatric found something error on getting sha1

the string is

1509710152jg4g3b0i-7pb0-92y5-mu0a-e997nmb6gg3p{"channelid":"guangzhou1","gameid":"ninedead","roomid":"568bc11c-504c-4be8-9104-0be6b0cc2375","player":{"uid":"1830969817","name":"mr.yipxx","avatarurl":"http://s1.yy.com/guild/header/10001.jpg","opt":""}}FEDCDTCYQDLTFAWJ

the sha1 got by cbhash is c55c6794d4f76d87aaf8139ecda5b875a2e7c30b

but the right sha1 is C7961CC7357F8A991EDF5A93DAF1E69B2D7C30AB by any sha1 verifying site like http://www.convertstring.com/en/Hash/SHA1

is the " in the string made this mistake? or just my bad?

• vzad: The general string should be in quotes. And when using quotes within the string, you should add double quotes to indicate them as "quote character", not just "string quote".

• please update it and add mor hashing algorithm like sha512

• Need help! SHA1 or MD5 does not give the same value as PHP. Tried MD5B and SHA1B as well, still the same problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)