[Plugin] : Unistroke Gesture Recognizer

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Multistroke Gesture Recognizer and Recorder for Construct 3
  • Post a capx I guess.

Pode is probably gone for good.

i figured out a way to create my own gestures, the bad thing is that we have to change the code by hand, good part is that i change a little bit the gesture generator to create the code needed just to copy paste our gestures to the plugin's code. i will be uploading the generator and a mini guide of how to do it right here when im done with it

i dont think it will be more than 3 steps.

• Hi guys, well since i love this plugin and looks like Pode is gone, i figure out a way to create our own gestures since the plugin is giving us a JavaScript error message when trying to do it, so i did this custom gesture creator based on the one that Pode did.

Custom Gesture Creator

this generator creates a JavaScript line that have to be copy pasted inside the runtime.js file of the original plugin, this lets you create your own gestures.

LINK: http://vortechstudios.com/gestures/

//////

STEPS TO DO IT

1 - open runtime.js of Unistroke Gesture Recognizer Plugin and go to the line #115

it should looks like this, here is every gesture's code.

2 - delete all lines from 120 to 135

should looks like this now

3 - open the generator ( http://vortechstudios.com/gestures/ ) and create your gesture, DONT FORGET TO ADD A GESTURE NAME

AND A GESTURE ID, gesture ID have to be a NUMBER , use 0 if its your firts gesture.

4 - now just COPY the code that you just generated inside the runtime.js file, it should looks like this

DONE, now the plugin recognize your gesture, if you want to add more gestures, just put the gesture code in the next line and with a different ID.

i did this for the people that doesnt know any of code or are afraid of touching code, since i love this plugin and sadly the original creator isnt online anymore.

hope you guys like it and tell me if you find any problems creating your own gestures, have fun!

• i hope that was helpful!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there. This plugin is just what i am after, is there anyway I can get hold of it now that Pode has gone? Thanks.

• Pode Can you reupload plugins and demo capx? Thx.

• Quasar

Not sure if this is the latest version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wua8qaq00qf4 ... 3.zip?dl=0

• Is there any chance to see this adapted to C3 ?

• Can anyone help me to re-up .capx examples or show me how to trigger condition as a drawn pattern match with pre-defined patterns?

Thanks!

• Hi guys, well since i love this plugin and looks like Pode is gone, i figure out a way to create our own gestures since the plugin is giving us a JavaScript error message when trying to do it, so i did this custom gesture creator based on the one that Pode did.

Custom Gesture Creator

this generator creates a JavaScript line that have to be copy pasted inside the runtime.js file of the original plugin, this lets you create your own gestures.

LINK: vortechstudios.com/gestures

//////

STEPS TO DO IT

1 - open runtime.js of Unistroke Gesture Recognizer Plugin and go to the line #115

it should looks like this, here is every gesture's code.

2 - delete all lines from 120 to 135

should looks like this now

3 - open the generator ( vortechstudios.com/gestures ) and create your gesture, DONT FORGET TO ADD A GESTURE NAME

AND A GESTURE ID, gesture ID have to be a NUMBER , use 0 if its your firts gesture.

4 - now just COPY the code that you just generated inside the runtime.js file, it should looks like this

DONE, now the plugin recognize your gesture, if you want to add more gestures, just put the gesture code in the next line and with a different ID.

i did this for the people that doesnt know any of code or are afraid of touching code, since i love this plugin and sadly the original creator isnt online anymore.

hope you guys like it and tell me if you find any problems creating your own gestures, have fun!

Hey thanks a lot for this ! I've ran into an issue when I put my own gesture thought, I get an error message when I run my construct 2 game that states that " points is undefined " this is on line 304. It worked well before and the code is the same except without the preset gestures

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)