[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack filled with intense 10 single futuristic Grenade Launcher shot sound effects.
  • The plugin recognizes the highscore variable and the text puts the punctuation achieved? or should we put it manually?

• Just bought this -well worth the money!

Works great...

• Hi stctr ,I have made the payment on May 20, but I have not received any email with the plugin, but only the confirmation paypal. I await your news, thanks

• Does it (or Will it) support audio and video file sharing on Whatsapp?

• Hi stctr ,I have made the payment on May 20, but I have not received any email with the plugin, but only the confirmation paypal. I await your news, thanks

Mail send.

Does it (or Will it) support audio and video file sharing on Whatsapp?

No text only, If you can find a cordova plugin that can share audio or video file to whatsapp pm me and maybe I can make it work via construct2.

• Thank you for the fast reply, I have made the payment today (e-mail: ). The plugin looks very useful, anyway!

• what about screenshot ? how it work ?

it is saved on local ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • what about screenshot ? how it work ?

it is saved on local ?

It saves online to your website.

• hey i have sent payment on 26 and have received only confirmation no plug in yet ()

• Hello,

Yesterday I bought your product, but only received two emails from paypal. in none of them I see any link where I can download it. Please confirm that I do to get the product. If you want I can send the document from the purchase. thanks

• > what about screenshot ? how it work ?

> it is saved on local ?

>

It saves online to your website.

is there a way to make the plugin working on ejecta ?

thanks for reply

• I recommend people do not purchase the plug-in. I still have not received anything from the developer and its almost a month since I sent payment

• I recommend people do not purchase the plug-in. I still have not received anything from the developer and its almost a month since I sent payment

Really ? Wow sorry. Pm your mail. I'm mailing the paypal account mails everyday. Is your paypal mail and user mail different ? I always look at my paypal.

• Paypal and email are the same. J_czaplicki msn.com

• Paypal and email are the same. J_czaplicki msn.com

I mailed you at 16/06/2015, mailed you again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)