[PLUGIN] Pause , [Behavior] Pause

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Everytime I try to download and unzip the .7z file it says its not valid archive and even when I use the Tool to down it, it says error.. I have no idea what Im doing wrong, I have others plugins from you but this plugin doesnt seem to work for me at all..

"WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied: u'C:\\Program Files\\Construct 2\\exporters\\html5\\behaviors\\rex_rotateto"

is the error im getting for all plugins

• Savenko

User might need to run C2Repo in administer mode if your C2 root path is on "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\".

• Great stuff man, spared me a lot of time.

Thanks so much

• Can someone please explain in more details to how to use this plugin and behavior after installing?

I made an sprite called btnpause, then added the behavior to it. what should I do next?

• sinaemar

If you want to pause the whole game (by set global timescale to 0), call "Action:Set pause state" with "Pause" parameter. After paused the game, "Condition:On pause" will be triggered.

See this document.

• onedrive.live.com/redir

I did per your instructions. As you can see it in the attachment. Still it is not working for me. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? Thanks alot.

• sinaemar

Sorry, I did not describe clearly.

You can try pause plugin follow these steps

1. open a new project

2. add a sprite with sine behavior.

3. add pause plugin and a button sprite object

4. add event

+ on touch button sprite

• pause: toggle

5. run this project, now the test sprite with sine behavior will be stopped when touch the button sprite. Resumed when touch this button again.

All objects in this layout will be paused.

• sinaemar

Sorry, I did not describe clearly.

You can try pause plugin follow these steps

1. open a new project

2. add a sprite with sine behavior.

3. add pause plugin and a button sprite object

4. add event

+ on touch button sprite

- pause: toggle

5. run this project, now the test sprite with sine behavior will be stopped when touch the button sprite. Resumed when touch this button again.

All objects in this layout will be paused.

Thanks for prompt reply. Still after doing so per your instructions, it just stops the bullets that the player shoots, it does not stop enemy movement and player movement.

What can I do now? I appreciate your help.

• sinaemar

What's the implementation of "enemy movement and player movement" in your case?

• player is fixed in a place shooting bullets and enemy has sine movement towards the player.

• Also would you please explain a little about what is the use of pause behavior and how should we use it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sinaemar

Pause plugin, will pause/resume all objects.

Pause behavior, only pauses/resumes 1 object.

• I'm pausing an object, it has physics applied to it. It has the behaviour and setting to pause is doing absolutely nothing to it.

It should stop where it is and retain all values (such as velocity) right?

• Kenthria

Pause behavior sets time-sale of the object, and physics behavior will reference time-scale only when set stepping mode to "Framerate independent". See this sample capx.

• woah, thanks for this! gonna be very helpful

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)