[PLUGIN] HTML | iFrame

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Yes but I do not see much use. Why do you want to modify the hotspot?

Do you know bitcoin? Do you have any projects about bitcoin?

• mikelantzelo sorry for the delay.

[quote:2kmenupi]

New version 1.38 (Jun 20, 2017)

• [+] Import multiple files at once - javascript and css.

Download - For compatibility error with old projects

• Nandynho

OK forget about the hotspot. I'm prefer using sprite font to make bubble chat. I'm using iFrame/HTML for a chat box and user list.

I using bitcoin to get paid from ads since I don't have paypal but I have not much satoshi now

btw, this is my new problem, maybe I don't know much about this plugin.

When I'm using HTML mode, the C2 Function is working perfectly, but When I'm using iFrame referring to an external PHP file, the C2 Function is not working.

When I'm inspecting the preview, it says that C2 Function is not defined at HTMLButtonElement.onclick.

What I have missed?

My project is dominated by this plugin overall

• Ok. I got it!

C2 Function is only worked on HTML not iFrame. Can you teach me how to get callback from iFrame?

• emoticon

For security and privacy reasons, browsers prevent communication between content in different domains. That is, scripts in different domains (cross-domain) cannot interact.

I could teach by codes but I find it harder.

There is this plugin that I have never used but it should work for what you want:

PostMessage: Messages between iFrames

Cheers.

• Nandynho

Ok! I just done it by PostMessage.

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Congratulations man! Good luck in your project.

• Nandynho

I've got a problem again

I can create an action Go To URL to iFrame Object with button, but why I can't do that with C2 function on HTML object?

This is the screen shot:

This is the capx:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qy2nhw7znn9x0x/bug.capx?dl=0

• emoticon it is not possible to look at the image and I do not have the plugins to open its capx.

1. HTML object does not have the function Go to URL.

2. Who trigger the C2 function is the latest plugin added - when is triggered you are asking the same object to load the URL.

One way around this is to first add the HTML plugin and finally the iFrame. capx

[quote:1h05fk18]

New version 1.39 (Jun 25, 2017)

• Nandynho

You are awesome!

You knew exactly what I meant with my poor description

Based on your explanation about how this plugin works, I made some modification. I made HTML object last after iFrame, and it the C2 function is still on the HTML object, then Im using visible/invisible to show/hide the frame. But why I didn't see the is visible condition.

Btw, this is very helped me to solve my problem at the moment, but I'm afraid that I don't know what if I make more complex Frame that trigger another Frame on some various condition/event.

Thanks again because you were helping me out from this problem.

Actually, I prefer to use iFrame/HTML to make some UI (Menu/Window) since it's hard for me to make it with Construct using sprite and other stuff rather than using HTML, CSS and jQuery.

In the last, without intend to torture you, would you mind to reproduce this plugin so that the C2 Function is not triggered based on the last Object but the certain Object we refer to? (I don't want to push you if it is not possible to do, but if it is possible, I will use create/destroy the objects instead of show/hide to make the use of resource more efficient).

I'm sorry if I make request too much

• emoticon but how will I know where the call comes from? For example you can call the C2 function using the Browser plugin. Who should triggered? Do you know of any way to do this?

• Nandynho

Yes, you are right!

To cover this situation, I have to create an empty HTML object as a portal to catch callbacks from another and read C2 strings as parameters to process any various events.

Now I can continue my project. Thanks for all your help!

I want to put Ads to my project. So far, I use a-ds to get bitcoin. Do you have any suggestion about other trusted ads to mine bitcoins? I intend to share my bitcoin to you if I got alot enough, but maybe it needs several time as I'm the technical, artist, and marketer for one project.

• Are you making a game or software?

I have never researched ADS in bitcoin, which one are you using?

Thanks for your help to improve the plugin, many mistakes I can not discover alone.

Cheers.

• khalimi I see you tried to comment but I do not see any comments from you. Make sure your profile is not locked.

Cheers.

• emoticon it is not possible to look at the image and I do not have the plugins to open its capx.

1. HTML object does not have the function Go to URL.

2. Who trigger the C2 function is the latest plugin added - when is triggered you are asking the same object to load the URL.

One way around this is to first add the HTML plugin and finally the iFrame. capx

[quote:3b548z4u]

New version 1.39 (Jun 25, 2017)

Somehow the download link is not working on my end.

Can you check this?

Thank you!

Edit: Was an issue on my end, thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)