[Behavior] jj_Weapon

0 favourites
  • Greetings, hello and sorry that I reanimate that old Topic ;)

How do I add bullets to the stock like I (my character) picked up some ammo?

Clip size:10

Bullets in Clip: 10

Bullets in Stock: 10

Stick Size: -1

With this configuration my character can shoot 10 times, then he have to reload and can shoot 10 times again - thats all and thats fine ;)

When i "pick up" an ammo and use "add 10 bullets to clip" my character can shoot again 10 times. Thats fine. But when i pick up more ammo-objects then one, 10 bullets will add to the clip, all other generate a negative number for the Bullets in Stock.

Example: i have no ammo, pick up one ammo-object (add 10 bullets to clip), shoot 5 times (5 left in clip), pick another ammo-object the bullets in the clip changed to 10 but the bullets in the stock changed to -5. When i pick next ammo-object the bullets in stock changed to -15.

What do i do wrong?

Greetings from Austria and sorry for my english ;)

• I have no idea on this plugin/behaviour, but if you're only increasing clip size, this might the problem.

Try increase stock too. The way it got programmed it could be using clip as a portion of stock. So when u fire it decreases from clip, decreasing indirectly from stock too.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, can you port jj_Weapon for Construct 3 please?

• It looks like a pretty tough task since my knowledge on the C3 addon creation process is basically null. I'll give it a try if I find some time when I release the new version of my templates.

• Thank you

• It looks like a pretty tough task since my knowledge on the C3 addon creation process is basically null. I'll give it a try if I find some time when I release the new version of my templates.

Check out c3ide - construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/c3ide-construct-plugin-ide-141201

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)