Request a Tutorial

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • Ah, yeah you can't port them sadly, but the events would be very close in C2 =]

Hope it helps out =D

• I would worship the ground someone walks on if they could find a way to make a fullscreen game that doesn't limit my options in some way (eg. Scroll rates get messed up, games becomes extremely pixelated, game slows down dramatically etc.)

I've tried basically everything and there's simply no conventional way of doing it. Some very inconvenient problems arise with each and every method I've tried, and it really slows my progress down.

I guess you could say this is a last plea. Is there anyone out there who can create a fullscreen game minus the tough issues that always seem to come with it?

• I would worship the ground someone walks on if they could find a way to make a fullscreen game that doesn't limit my options in some way (eg. Scroll rates get messed up, games becomes extremely pixelated, game slows down dramatically etc.)

I've tried basically everything and there's simply no conventional way of doing it. Some very inconvenient problems arise with each and every method I've tried, and it really slows my progress down.

I guess you could say this is a last plea. Is there anyone out there who can create a fullscreen game minus the tough issues that always seem to come with it?

i have to admit i have not experienced these issues?

• I've looked all over the c1 forums and can't find a tutorial on how to makebsimple grid based pathfinding. Every single one I've trid is eother clunky as hell or isn't grid based. Why is there not an astar plugin? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not a plug-in, but you'll level up as a programmer if you do things the long way.

I swear its not as bad as it looks. I just have a lot of crap on there to make it look better.

....and my exited ranting on what you can do with it went on a little to long...

• I am well aware of the existence of all those exemple .cap for mode7-eske effects. It's a neat little effect, more a style then a need. I would really apreciate if someone do a in-depth tutorial or even a heavy-commented .cap on a similar technique. Or even, how to do it with python script if is possible... :)

Sorry if I seem "demanding", I blame my poor english :x

Pretty pleease? (AA)

• I need a tutorial to make Physics of arrow, to make a archery game.

Thanks!

• I made a cap file,I hope this will help you.

dropbox.com/s/eoxyzt9hfq6oc6s/Arrow.cap

• Can someone help me with the save and load function on the array object?

Thanks and sorry if that was a noob question.

• if possible, a bullet that hits the enemy and then finds another enemy and follow towards it.

Like a lightning that can chain multiple enemies.

• scirra.com/forum/tiles-and-arrayssample_topic71945_post437081.html

So for Construct 2? Do you have something for cc?

• Sorry about that. I didn't notice the CC forum. No, I never used CC.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)