physics dragon

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Simple yet very life-like rag doll made with Physics!
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?xi0tlywdrjl

a little physics based dragon.

it was a character in a game, but i decided to scrap the physics movement. i was having issues with getting it to turn the other direction. mirror brakes all the hinges, the only thing i could think of is creating a whole new object every x seconds after it turns. but that would be double the objects.

oh well, using a bullet based movement seams to be easier to control.

----------

left click -move

right click -loosen jaw

• Interesting.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Really nice! The hinges seems to work a lot better now compared to when i last tested them.

• That's very nice. I tried to mirror the animations when checking if the X of the mouse is behind the X of the head and at the same time apply the same hinges you have in the start of the layout. but the objects don't go to their places. I tried to check the points and they all seem correct. I don't understand why it doesn't work.

• Nice.

• hat's very nice. I tried to mirror the animations when checking if the X of the mouse is behind the X of the head and at the same time apply the same hinges you have in the start of the layout. but the objects don't go to their places. I tried to check the points and they all seem correct. I don't understand why it doesn't work.

yeah hopefully scirra fixes it so changes in animation does not break hinges, if that were the case this type of movement would be plausible. but i really have no idea whats involved under the hood, it may be a rather complex problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)