3d 'starfox' demo

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • For the 3d thread.

• That's actually really cool, I had no idea 3D box could do anything like that

• Thanks I really believe that construct has a lot of potential in the 3D area with somewhat minor enhancements.

• That's pretty slick, good job.

• Thats pretty sweet, just a bug, for me the box picture changes to the image behind it when you turn right.

And if you always hold right down it slowly starts to mess things up

• Yeah, that's a known bug I think - I had heard other people were having issues with the textures on boxes changing to other images used by sprites as well, so I didn't bother with any textures except the lasers.

And yeah, I noticed that other one too, but what can I say, it's a proof-of-concept. It took me a half hour and was meant to show what is possible rather than be an actual game.

• One word..................... Amazing!

That is crazy that construct has those types of abilities.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I checked this out finally for the first time the other day, and I have to say this is really cool. This just goes to prove that you can do anything really as long as you have the vision and scope to pull it off... I would never have THOUGHT about this, though now in hind sight its quite obvious. Well done mate!

• Thanks. I realized the other day that there's even a way to properly angle the lasers to get them traveling through 3D space. If the 3D object gets made, I'm tempted to make a starfox clone myself.

• Thanks. I realized the other day that there's even a way to properly angle the lasers to get them traveling through 3D space. If the 3D object gets made, I'm tempted to make a starfox clone myself.

I wonder if the same principle you used to make this demo could be used to make a 3d car racing game like the old Outrun games and stuff? I'm not sure how you would make it seem like you are turning around corners though... probably not very easily.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)