RUN, a game made in 3 days

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • 2nd game I'm posting here at the forums. Criticism, bug reports etc... are very welcome.

I won't say much about the game, there are no surprises, but the game relies on the player discovering a few things out on the first playthroughs. After playing you can read more about it here: RUN.

Direct download link - RUN

*Controls*

Arrow keys.

• Looks very interesting, but i can't really figure out how it works. How are the cops moving? What is your goal?

• Alright, so I tried it out because it looks weird, and weird is cool!

First off, the sounds are great. I really thought that something was going on outside! LMAO. I kept looking out the window

**Edit

I read the story behind the game's inspiration, and really like it. RUN, as I understand, is less a game and more of a statement. It's art in game form lolol.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Interesting Game. Fits the story well. Only complaint is that I couldn't figure out a way to end the game. Ended up killing the process in task manager. I'm probably missing some obvious exit button.

• Thanks for the feedback guys. It was choice to give players very little to go on so they could make their own associations; i.e.: Attan saw the "enemy's" as cops, other people see them differently. There is a point to the game, just not a winning conclusion. You can never win. So in a sense it truly is more of statement than a game. But there are gameplay elements to it. And gameplay influences (pac-man being the most notable).

To exit the game, alt-f4. I took out the ESC key as exiting method and forgot to put it back. Thanks for the heads up scidave.

• Nice sounds!

And I discovered something after the third playthrough: the runtime crashed. This happens consistently, you should report it as a bug in Construct.

Also: as I was playing, a police vehicle went by my house with the siren on. I was unsure until it hit the speedbump outside my place.

So. Awesome.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)