RogueWorld

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • I've been working on a roguelike game for more than a year now. It takes a lot of inspiration from towerclimb.

I'm a massive fan of towerclimb, so I starting getting friendly with davioware, and eventually I was inspired to make my own game with construct classic. He's helped me a lot with problems I've had during development, so I'm giving him lots of credit.

Cool apparently I can't post links. Look up "Rogueworld tigsource" on google.

• how is the glowing done in CC?

• how is the glowing done in CC?

I can't PM you because I don't have enough reputation points. I'm not using construct anymore, I'm porting my game over to game maker studio, so I probably won't be on this forum enough to earn enough rep points. I'm also on youtube/twitch/tigsource. I also can't send links in this message, cause of my rep. So just look up octopus__tophat on twitch, 2 underscores, not one, and give me a pm

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > how is the glowing done in CC?

>

I can't PM you because I don't have enough reputation points. I'm not using construct anymore, I'm porting my game over to game maker studio, so I probably won't be on this forum enough to earn enough rep points. I'm also on youtube/twitch/tigsource. I also can't send links in this message, cause of my rep. So just look up octopus__tophat on twitch, 2 underscores, not one, and give me a pm

allright check your inbox bro (twitch)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)