Love Test V1.0

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hey all,

i have created my first application/game with construct, it's still a w.i.p. but i would like to know what you all think of it so i can improve it,

The idea is very simple, a simple love tester.

You put in the boy's name and the Girl's name, press test and you will see a percentage and a little comment.

Thing probobly coming in soon:

• more comments (every 10% an other comment)
    • number of letters per name will result in a percentage (no idea how to do that yet)

So enough talking here is the *.exe

Download Love Test V1.0

(I'm sorry but my english isn't that perfect so there can be a few mistakes in the file)

• Very nice program and frightingly accurate.Keep it up.

• Hmm it's just purely random thing but I guess it was good training Nothing spectacular and im sorry if I sound nasty or elitist (which I shouldn't be considering what I've done)

• Hmm it's just purely random thing but I guess it was good training Nothing spectacular and im sorry if I sound nasty or elitist (which I shouldn't be considering what I've done)

yeaah it is still random and i am going to make it different so it will count the number of letters per name and out of that get a percentage so if you use the same names it wil stay the same, and for me it was just a bit looking at the different things you can do with construct

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This Working and its True!!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)