In Another Brothel

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
  • Rude people on the indiegames, RPS seems more mature overall.

• Wonderful game The gameplay is repetetive but thats what I like about it..you stick with the same crate gun and by the end of it you're very familiar with it.

The art style, the animation and the music really give this game atmosphere, and I found myself playing the whole game from start to finish just to see the next cut scenes. I really like these types of games where your rewarded for youre efforts with more story line...by controlling the character it makes you feel more involved in the plot.

It actually reminds me a lot of braid...where the game itself is a symbollic journey, but rather than having to piece together the story from clues (like you have to in Braid), its presented in a cut scene. I kind of feel this is how games should be! I'm sick of games with ambiguous endings and storylines which only unfold as you find certain items in the game which give a clue to whats actually happened. People say it makes the game more 'intellectual' but I personally find it makes it harder to understand...and that makes me feel thick

Anyway, anyone who plays this game and simply says 'its just the same gameplayer over and over again...shoot crates and get to the end of the level' seems to be missing the emotional experience of the game.

Also...kind of reminds me of an episode of Winnie the Pooh, with 'Tigger the private ear'...where he goes searching for donkeys tail...i cant find any google images sadly...i'm remembering something I saw when I was like 5 heh

• I saw the very same Winnie the Pooh-episode. It was pretty sweet.

• lulz I left a comment on the indieboard thingy...

~Sol

• Need to say your engine is great! Good work.

• Haha, the guy Soldjah flamed responded with an even longer post!

• I have released 2 complete and finished games with Construct - who else can say the same?

(a few of you I bet)

• I have released 2 complete and finished games with Construct - who else can say the same?

(a few of you I bet)

RetroRun and RGB Deluxe.

Even if I will still update RetroRun ;D

• Mr. Hideous,

You should put this (and other) on http://www.constructcorner.com.

Regarding your record, I'll equal it soon.

(a few of you I bet)

Well, I've made several unfinished ones, so we're even

• holy shit you guys

http://www.bytejacker.com/episodes/026

• Congratulations!

I gotta say, though... it might be just me but it seems that guy... talks... way... too... slow.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • holy s**t you guys

http://www.bytejacker.com/episodes/026

Grats

• "Windows gamers gonna love this game" hahaha no linux support very funny...

• Congraturation, a winner is definitely you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)