I was just wondering if there was a way for some kind soul to "fix" XAudio, the problem being that when you pick "use expression" to instead type the resource you want from your Files folder, it can only accept numbers (that reference the list position in the folder) and not the actual name of the file.
It would just simplify things for me. I have a function that plays sounds to clean and speed up the code, but the trade-off right now is once I've started using a sound in several places using the list number of the resource, I can't change the order of the resources. If I remove a sound, all the sounds listed after will have their list ID number subtracted by one, etc.
I was just hoping it could be added by someone or something!