Two Questions.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • 1.) I load animation on runtime? Like if I were coding can loading sprites from a sheet.

2.) How would I go about doing a achievement system? Basically I want it show an achievement (pop out) when I do something. If I do achievements, it would show the first achievement, then the second one.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1.) I load animation on runtime? Like if I were coding can loading sprites from a sheet.

2.) How would I go about doing a achievement system? Basically I want it show an achievement (pop out) when I do something. If I do achievements, it would show the first achievement, then the second one.

1.) I'm not sure but I think you'd have to load images/frames individually as animation frames if you want to do it at runtime.

2.) Create a seperate event sheet that you can include into each layout where you want to be able to see or achieve them, flag the achievements as "achieved" and then display it using a pop up message or a global custom sprite and text or something. For the sprite & text idea, it would be easy with containers I think. Not sure about an easy way to show achievements in order besides an array or stack of some sort though..

Hope that helps =)

• There's currently no way to load an entire animation - with timings - at runtime.

• 1) if its uber important and you dont mind the extra effort, you can animate using uv mesh distortion,

if youre interested in how it would work, i could make an example later. im at work right now though

• I'd be interested in that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)