I went to build an example file to send to you with the major parts I thought may have caused the issues, however it wasn't working.
Then with further testing in other areas thanks to ruling them out,
I was able to find the answer so thank you very much :D
I discovered that it was an annoying bug.
It seems that, when you multiply a 'Clamp' number, it automatically sets
it to the maximum value multiplied by that number.
So, '(Clamp(value)+(10*TimeDelta), 0, 500))*5)' would always be 2500,
however I didn't realize this because the max value I had was based off
other variables that were always changing.
So thank you very much for leading me to the solution, this one was
really killing me and I didn't think I'd find it, thank you so much :)!