RTS Help!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Guys need help with my game. I'm using RTS behaviour but I wanted to move my object left and right only, and with gravity, that in case it fell in the platform it would fall as if there was gravity. I've used platform behaviour once but i can't modify the controls, RTS behaviour seemingly fits,

thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • and another thing, what does RTS mean?

• I've used platform behaviour once but i can't modify the controls, RTS behaviour seemingly fits, thank you.

normally you would set them up in the application properties under "controls". platform movement is what you want, because RTS stands for realtime strategy: RTS

• well i want something like when you click the mouse on that position the object will go their, i mean not exactly their, because i want it to move left and right only not leaving the ground, i don't want it to float. I'm making a strategy game, something like Art of War or Comm and Conquer, but making it in front view, 2D.

Well your reply helps, finally i knew how to customized controls, thank you oppenheimer.

• you could use variables for some sort of customized movement. i quickly put together a cap for you.

• i tried to open the .cap file but theirs a message that goes like this: this file is saved in a newer version of construct... I have construct r1.2 and i believed it's the latest release of construct classic.

By the way thank you again, there are few people nowadays that spends their time helping others, even if it is all about virtual reality.

• check sourceforge for the latest build ConstructClassic_r2:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/construct/files/construct/Classic/

if that version does not work, it could be that i have a slightly different version of the sprite plugin. in that case it would be incompatible, and i'd b sry for that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)