Respawning monsters?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
75 creature and animal sounds, including real animals and fantasy creatures.
  • Is there a code that I could use for respawning enemies--or is the option buried somewhere in the defaults?

Thanks ahead of time.

• Have you tried the Ghost Shooter tutorial? That has a simple method for re-creating monsters.

• Have you tried the Ghost Shooter tutorial? That has a simple method for re-creating monsters.

i have, but it doesn't say how to make them respawn.

i don't want a certain amount--i want them to be spawned on a timer or something.

• What you are describing is exactly what occurs in the Ghost Shooter Tutorials. Just use a condition:

• Every X milliseconds

Then do an action:

• Create Ghost offscreen... etc

If you look through the events in Ghost Shooter you will find it... assuming I understood your question.

• What you are describing is exactly what occurs in the Ghost Shooter Tutorials. Just use a condition:

- Every X milliseconds

Then do an action:

- Create Ghost offscreen... etc

If you look through the events in Ghost Shooter you will find it... assuming I understood your question.

it's...not in there.

so, how would I use it?

• oops...I was thinking of the Ghost Shooter game under File, New, and New Templates/Examples. Look at event number 10. I think that is what you want.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • oops...I was thinking of the Ghost Shooter game under File, New, and New Templates/Examples. Look at event number 10. I think that is what you want.

thank you :3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)