New comer has a problem

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • The construct classic is VERY GOOD GAME MAKING TOOL BUT THE FACT IS WHENEVER I DOWNLOAD IT I CANNOT EVER EVER PLAY MY OWN GAMES FOR UNLIMITED TIMES IT JUST SHOWS SOME ERROR IT SOMETIMES EVEN SHOWS ERROR WHEN I EVEN DONT OPEN THE GAME BUT DIRECTLY OPEN CONSTRUCT SO THIS ITCHES ME I THOUGHT THATTHERE WAS A PROBLEM IN MY OLD LAPTOP....... THEN I GOT A NEW ONE BUT THE PROBLEMCSTILL CONSTINUES PLEASE TELL ME A SOLUTION TO THIS ERROR SO I CAN MAKE COOL GAMES AND EVEN LET MY FRIENDS SE IT THE ERROR WHICH I SAW TODAY IS:

Error with loading: expecting class (CObj), but recieved (liesGroups)

PLESE TELL ME WHAT IS THE SOLUTION THIS ERROR CAME WHEN I OPENED MY CREATED GAME WHICH I MADE LAST NIGHT.....

THANK YOU

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • malaikkabir I've moved your post to a more appropriate place.

I'd appreciate in the future if you wouldn't use caps (CAPS FEELS LIKE YOU ARE SCREAMING), it is generally badly considered on forums.

Considering your problem i'm not sure I can't be helpful for now but I'll try to give some clues.

You said that you reinstalled CC on a new computer. Did you also reinstalled the custom plugins you might have installed on the old one ?

I'd suggest you to post the problematic .cap nevertheless so that other might try to open it and tell you what the error is.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)