I needed help with command,variable and use.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi,

1. When the text "money" in 50, then the value of the tower is available.

When the text "money" in 0, then the value of the tower is unavailable.

I think so when the value is 1 and with the object enable for build tower and again in reverse when is 0 disable tower not build but how this have make ? I needed when text " money" in 50 = value 1 then button enable and can build.

2. If I have enough money and want to buy a tower, then when i click

object is glued to the mouse and when i click and there it will sit where i want.

Because me miss command ("when" is tower blue so text set defeat") etc.. How this replace ?

I need:

1. Object in move mouse and next when clicked then build tower

2. Value of "money " from 50 up is value variable 1 and from 49 down is value variable 0

3. When have "every ticks 400" but i want only 10 spawn objects

Could you please help me. Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • FatalFanatic

1. Use opacity. When you have more money set the opacity to 100, otherwise set it to 50.

When a player wants to buy the tower, check if the opacity is 100 otherwise they can't buy it.

2. Make a variable called 'purchased'. After you click a tower. While purchased = 0, Use MouseX and MouseY to change the positions of your tower and disable the turret behavior so it cannot shoot before placement. When someone clicks, set purchased to 1 so it no longer moves and allow turret behavior.

3. Add a variable called enemycount which set it to 10. Do every 400 ticks, spawn enemy and decrease enemycount by 1. Use compare if enemycount >0. When It drops to 0, enemies no longer spawn.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)