Examples Gone?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Hey, so for some reason I can't seem to open the provided examples in Construct any more. I do the whole "New, Template/Example" thing, but nothing happens. A load bar appears quickly, but nothing appears. I was hoping to get some info on the ball behavior for pong. Does anyone know where the examples are supposed to be stored (I'm assuming there's a .cap file in construct somewhere, but doing a search I couldn't find anything)? Or where I can redownload the examples? I tried reinstalling construct but still no luck... maybe my computer's finally dying >>

• Opening templates works fine for me. I don't know what would cause them not to open.

Anyway, they're located in the Templates folder of your Construct install directory. The filetype is .cst, but apparently you can just rename it .cap and it works fine.

Or you can grab the pong template from here, I saved it as a .cap for you: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/529356/pong.cap

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great, found them and can open them manually. No idea why it won't open from New Template/Example though... ah well!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)