Error with effects, please help

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • When i compile my game the following message apears: "<HLSL ERROR> Errors occurred compiling one of the FX files in your Effects directory. The application will run with effects disabled. You need to fix the FX script, or stop suing it, before effects can run correctly in this application."

The first level is using an effect(tint plus) and the system crashes when the game starts. Whe i try to add some effect in the game, construct also crashes.

Note: when i install older versions of construct the effects works properly.

Can anyone help me?

Really thanks!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What version pixel shader does your hardware support? Does the error message give the details of the error in the .fx file? Which effects are you using and does it work if you remove all effects?

• What version pixel shader does your hardware support? Does the error message give the details of the error in the .fx file? Which effects are you using and does it work if you remove all effects?

My hardware supports pixel shader version 3.0. Theres no other information in the message. I tried to remove all Effects but doesn't work.

The interesting thing is that i can't edit the game. When i select the layout that have the tint effect, construct crashes. But, if i select another layout that doesn't have effects, i can edit properly.

• Ok thanks everybody!! I fixed the problem! I made a Directx SDK actualization and now works fine!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)