or ELSE!!!!!!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • ta the end of my game I want a branch if they made high score you get an input and it saves or if not it shows you what the high score is.

My issue is I am having a problem with the else. It is a new event or sub event of a block?

Any examples?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Add a invert condition

Event Sheet Editor --> Right click on your event and then "add a invert condition"

*i think [...] *

*sry, when its wrong solution.. i am new in construct *

• It is a new event or sub event of a block?

Any examples?

A new event underneath the event you want to else. Also, Else should be the only condition in the Else event.

• Anyways the else is an event saying if the condition above is not met then it will run the else event.

Also, Else should be the only condition in the Else event.

not true because you can make if/else statements if you add conditions to the elses and that is incredibly useful.

• On Layout sheet 2 block 8 and 9 should be my win lose depending on if you beat the Global Best Time. Block 9 has the else

The You lost test (Block 9) seems to pop up before the end of the race anyway. Not sure why.

Note you can can manually set the Best Tim ein Blck 7 for resting purposes.

http://www.box.net/shared/qvs2elabkc

Thanks for the help

• not true because you can make if/else statements if you add conditions to the elses and that is incredibly useful.

Oh? Sorry, my mistake. I don't know why I thought that...

• But my else seems to be ELSE seems to be invoking way before the end of the race.

Still not sure if i have ti placed right

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)