I've set up a sprite with a few animations and put Platform behavior on it already. The animation tags are set, and it's ready to go. All it needs is the collision mask so the sprite doesn't freak out:
Here's what I'm doing, step by step:
1. I select the Mega Man sprite.
2. I click the "Angle 0 (Right)" angle in the "blueStand" animation in the Animator tab.
3. I right-click the frame in the lower portion of the Animator, and select "Launch explorer."
4. I use Photoshop to open the mask png that appears in the folder. I draw a box, I save the file.
5. I click OK on the dialogue to import the images to Construct.
6. I click YES to import the mask.
7. I right-click the frame in the lower portion of the Animator and select "Copy collision mask to each frame."
When I run the game, it's like nothing has changed at all. When I check the masks for the sprite frames, there's nothing there, even for the first standing frame I changed. It's like I'm not accomplishing anything at all.
So am I doing it wrong, or is it broke? And if someone can show me how to fix it, I'd be much obliged
please for the love of god