Hi Arima and Newt.
Thank you very much for your answers
> I would like to know if it's possible to create a 2D software with construct, like photoshop elements, or a painter lite (not with all of the fonctionnality).
Yes, you can. I've made one myself. You'll want to use the canvas and image manipulator.
I have see the canvas and image manipulator. They have a lot of interesting features.
But I haven't found some others like :
- change or modify/copy the alpha of the canvas (alpha channel)
The alpha of the canvas is or isn't premultiplied ?
- it is possible to create a sort of "windows" menu, at the top of the application (file/edit/iamge/view..) ? I have tried to add a "menu" but it doesn't work.
You have to make your own, such as with sprites or text objects.
ok, but what is the "menu" option, under "window propertie" ?
We can add some menu and submenu, how can we use it ?
- for painting, we have to use the canvas ? Is there some informations about the utilisation of the canvas (blend mode, draw a sprite on the canvas..), because the page for the canvas on the wiki is empty ?
he way I did it is by pasting the brush sprite to the canvas.
Yes, it works fine .
I have seen that we can paste a lot of things on the canvas, particles too .
I'm looking for informations about sprites and canvas transformations too :
- sprites : size, scaleX/Y, rotations, opacity...
- canvas : opacity, transformations (resize, stretche..), cut/copy/paste, save..
That info can be found in the wiki, on this page in the 'common' section: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/c ... ite_Object
One thing to watch out for is the image manipulator returns an incorrect value when retrieving the y position of a pixel. It's both upside-down and misaligned.
erhap's it's more easy to change the size of the drawing sprite .
Yes its possible, but its a pretty contrived process.
There's a ton of stuff you have to take into account on every little thing you do. Stuff like reading from the gpu, relative coordinates, no existing menu system, and canvas...has a few issues.
It's even possible to do some layer modes, but its not possible to add them on the fly.
Same goes for the particles object, it will paste into the canvas, but you cant change the texture during runtime.
es, I have seen that the canvas has got some bug.
But, I hope they can be resolved .
Some questions :
- can I change the width/height of a layout with code ?
when I maximise or change the window size (with the mouse), the canvas is very buggued, is there a solution to resolve that bug ?