User Interface suggestion.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
High quality user interface sound effects for Sci-Fi projects
  • I am new to construct and for the first time I use it with tutorials and I am still very confusing. My previous game maker was RPG maker VX, it had a very simplicity UI that I did not even need to look at tutorials in order to use it. So, here is a few things when I first used Construct and i found it difficult to work with.

• The Oject tab, It should be on the right and grouped with the project, layers tabs. Or it can be arranged on the top where the grib bar is.
    • When Object inserted, the object's type was chosen, the painter window should be opened right after instead of having to double click again.
    • The events editor tab, there should be just one. No switching between concludes.
    • The projects tab, why there are always two Application 1 and Application 2?
    • When Project is opened it should stay separated. Why there are Objects of my previous project imported to my new project. When there is no need.

Everything else is awesome.

Thanks for reading.

• - The projects tab, why there are always two Application 1 and Application 2?

This never happened to me. Maybe you didn't close the old applications?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • - The projects tab, why there are always two Application 1 and Application 2?

Same here, and when I try to close the application from the projects tab, construct crashes, probably because it's confused and already thinks its closed.

• I've always closed the current instance of construct and open a new one each time. This is just habit from my MMF days.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)