Suggestions and ideas

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
  • > instead of mindlessly going into each frame and hitting crop

>

Alt+crop?

Holy S***!

uhh.. thanks... awesome....

• Toggle all

I'm always toggling little bits in a long list of events. Sometimes I just want to toggle them all off/on, but currently I have to go and do each bit one by one because there is no way to toggle them all at once and make them ALL toggled off or on, they just switch back and forth.

• Fast system condition change for most basic frequent conditions.

Click and highlight the condition box then press A for always condition, T for trigger, O for OR, ELSE, Blank etc....

• I heard someone whine about no "on key release" Somewhere on IRC and they refused to actually bring it up here, so I will. I know theres ways around it, but it seems like one of those 'really should be there' features -- unless I'm missing something as usual.

• Actually, yeah that sounds like a quite useful request.

Though you might be able to get around it with an inverted "Key is down" and a Trigger Once in the mean time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Actually I was also just thinking that perrhaps something like "On key state change" would be cool and could be used to do it while being also very useful in it's own right.

• I thought about BONES animation improvement with controled shape changing and resising. it would give animetion more depth.

• I'd like to have the ability to choose an animation and it's frame during the whole bone thing and have it automatically advance frames to each keyframe. I'd also like this animation to show in the editor! This might also be in here (but it doesn't seem to work fo rme), but I'd like to to have the joint points to be moveable between frames. I could rotate them, but not move them. This would work in very nicely with the animation setup detailed above!

• [quote:b5l7odn7]I'd like to have the ability to choose an animation and it's frame during the whole bone thing and have it automatically advance frames to each keyframe.

was just thinking this, it would be AMAZING.

it would allow us to make animation in games like super robot wars and rumble fish very easily.

please implement this...

but heres a corrected, clearer version of what kayin said

[quote:b5l7odn7]I'd like to have the ability to choose an animation and it's frame FOR EACH BONE and have it automatically advance frames to each keyframe.

• Here some Request

Add the possibility to group object in the object bar

a bit like the group in the event editor

Or adding the ability to put an alphabtic order or familly

anyways to make this more user friendly

thanks

plus i add my voice to the need of a ways to link CAP together, like an "include" in that be awsome.

plus you could see some game librairy popping.

• Would it be possible to add support for 3D models and textures? We can already add 3d boxes witch im using for buildings in a game im making.

• I've got few ideas:

1. Previewing an animation in animation editor ( both frame and bone movement editors).

2. Possibility to add new animation frame in picture editor w/out having to close it, choosing 'create new frame' and than opening it again.

3. Ctrl+C/V/X for animation bar.

4. Global Graphics for all created layouts and...

5. ...Importing GFX in to Construct would automaticly store them, and load from external catalogue/files to simplify and speed up graphic changes if necessary.

• 6. Double-clicking on a layer selects all objects on it.

• Try control clicking a layer.

Also don't post ideas in this thread, we don't tend to read it or remember what's here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)