Path movement, Counter, Gamepad, Hiscore

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Make a displayed number gradually increase or decrease, making an impression of a real-time counting.
  • zenox98

Carbincopy

Are you sure you meant to post this in a 5 year old thread for software that is now retired, i.e. Construct Classic?

Yes as the path finding is still searched in google as 1st result and is a major issue with nodes in HTML5

• zenox98

> Carbincopy

> Are you sure you meant to post this in a 5 year old thread for software that is now retired, i.e. Construct Classic?

>

Yes as the path finding is still searched in google as 1st result and is a major issue with nodes in HTML5

Carbincopy

So you're saying you did post here deliberately.

But Construct Classic has no relevance to HTML 5 so posting here is pointless, other than creating more work for mods having to check the post.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98

Carbincopy

So you're saying you did post here deliberately.

But Construct Classic has no relevance to HTML 5 so posting here is pointless, other than creating more work for mods having to check the post.

Hello Zenox98,

It has nothing to do with creating more work for MOD's.

It has to do with Construct 2 and reaching potential customers with a problem with understanding pathfinding and Nodes. Since this thread is 1st for pathfinding in Google, Yahoo and Bing and The Information that was shared is for a working solution to the Issue with Nodes in Construct any version not just Construct Classic or Construct 2.

If you believe this and other construct classic posts are of no value to the users of construct. Please fill free to wipe out all the extra traffic coming to scirra.com from these posts.

Have a great day and enjoy. JC

• I check every post so it does create extra work when someone posts in a section that is not relevant.

You specifically mention HTML 5 and Construct 2, which Construct Classic has nothing to do with - it is purely Direct X desktop based. The examples here are just not relevant or directly transferable to C2. The fact that a search engine points to a piece of software that was retired over 2 years ago is irrelevant.

But I have no interest in debating this any longer.

Any further posts here that are not relevant to CC will be deleted.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)