New Forum Rule proposition

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Why can't I be vague and catch a nap? At least there is a file and it isn't a thread of nothing. This isn't a problem.

Time spent putting up some information <<<< time other people won't spend downloading/trying something with no information.

• Quick somebody make a thread about programs that can do a screen grab.

Seriously tho, forcing people to make screen shots wont promote the spirit of sharing.

• Quick somebody make a thread about programs that can do a screen grab.

Seriously tho, forcing people to make screen shots wont promote the spirit of sharing.

I disagree. Just look at the traffic on rmxp.org. It's massive. And the rules sais that minimum are 2 screenshots that must be attached with project post.

• It's true some people enjoy being forced into submission.

• It's true some people enjoy being forced into submission.

Lol. No, majority of visitors likes viewer-friendly topics.

Edit@ and in my opinion not having project topics with decent desritpion and scrshoots looks unproffesional.

• Unprofessional -> indie ;-).

• Unprofessional -> indie .

Indie means independent - not unproffesional XD

• RMXP sites are only having lots of traffic since the RPG Maker series are much older than Construct and had built cult popularity since the RPG2000 Don translation. The guidelines are there to keep the level of massive ambition vapor projects announced down (since many young users of RM think they can outdo final fantasy with it). Can't say it'd work the same for this forum.

By the way, I can't attach screenshots. I don't want to rely on imageshack.

• So use TipyPic. Or any other number of free image hosts. An image that might go down every once in a while is better than no image imo. I mean it's not like it's a dedicate site you're building, it's just a forum post... but screens and info will get more interest in your projects.

Just saying

Of course, if you really don't want to then hey, whatever.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have imageshack screenshots up from over 2 years ago. It's much better to have screenshots than to not!

• i've got 5 year old scr on some forums hosted on imageshack, and they still there.

• You guys do realise you can host pictures from dropbox as well as files right? Dropbox is the "one host for everything" solution. Host your files, and even linked images... no hassle (note my signature link as well as other pictures I may link to).

Also, newt... the "print screen" button works wonders for making screenshots

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)