[Quote = "Ashley"] [size = 200] [URL = http://sourceforge.net/projects/constru ... / Construct % 200.99.84/Construct09984setup.exe/download] download build 0.99.84 ( instability) [/ URL] [/ size]
[size = 85] This is a instability [/ i] building. You can download the construction, trying to come out, test and report errors. If you have items you want to work not in the wrong way may be given, insist on a stable basis.
link to previous version (0.99.83) Update log [/ URL] [/ size]
intermediate carry forward in time to progress. To R0J0hound who submitted a number of amendments to this version (I hope they work;) Thank you). I do not know David, built on the platform, including amendments - some confusion, to submit their code base, but I am rebuilding platform anyway, so let me know if anythings better (or worse?).
[Size = 150] Updated log [/ size]
acts [/ b]
-  the behavior of the ball: Adjust rebound / move out, when the depression algorithm. This is different, do not know better, but it may solve some problems, there have been.
And edit [/ b]
- [fix] layout editor tool tip layer object is no longer cut the last letter of the name
right [/ B]
- [fix] Crispify coloring is back (do not know where go!)
and Installation [/ b]
- [Change] Skip VC2005's Redist and DirectX settings if / silent or open / verysilent sign installation should be allowed to more easily deploy, where the network during the installation process should not this way (the machine still need to VC2005 of DirectX Redist and prompt updates to August 2008 - This is the installation directory to save the settings in the building, you can deploy them in a different way)
and Plugins [/ b]
- [fix] some machines in the Xbox 360 controller object will not load at startup. Maybe the same problem fixed bone movement
- [fix] XX or array to compare the amount of collapse may be
[answer] the Python [/ b]
- [fix] the name of the script editor is now running a better match (R0J0hound)
- [ repair] crash from Python access (R0J0hound private variables)
- [change] 'global' system of expression to 'globalvar', because 'global' is a reserved keyword in Python, allowing access to the global variable name and index (R0J0hound)
and run [/ b]
- [fix] the collapse of drawing non-SSE2 processors Wizard (R0J0hound)
- [fix] Sprite rotation is not correct to set up a corner of the filter (R0J0hound)
- [fix] issue and the value is not lost sudden loss of investment should be fixed [/ quote]
ah. It is good. All right.