Download 0.99.2 now! (unstable)
Link to 0.99 changelog
This build fixes some of the bugs introduced by the 0.99 release. If nothing serious is found with this release, it can be marked stable, but until then it should still be treated as unstable.
Any conditions involving controls in the Mouse & Keyboard from 0.98.9 or earlier won't work until you double click to edit them, then click Finish. This is because a new parameter was added to it since 0.98.9, and it will display as %1 until you do that.
Update 25th May 2009:
Rotating layers can result in objects disappearing. This is fixed in the next build.
- [FIX] Physics not working properly
- [FIX] Platform teleporting near walls
- [FIX] RTS movement: waypoint actions didn't set object moving
- [FIX] Typos in Ball and Platform
- [FIX] Car movement: 'On bounce' not triggering
- [CHANGE] Bullet: 'On range exceeded' can trigger again after using 'set range'
- [FIX] Old .cap files now have a default object folder added, fixing some problems
- [FIX] Links in behavior properties are hidden when multiple objects selected (IDE crashed if one of these links was clicked)
- [CHANGE] Removed redundant resources bar button from ribbon
- [FIX] Sprite: 'Spawn object' action crashed if specified layer/object didn't exist
- [FIX] Canvas: drawing a line went to wrong coordinates
- [FIX] Image manipulator: crash copying to/from sprite/canvas
- [FIX] Minimap: draw terrain didn't work
- [FIX] Errors in rotation and collisions
- [FIX] Accuracy of 'every' events improved.
- [FIX] Fixed framerate mode no longer accelerates after recovering from a slowdown