Zango's Shark Adventure

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • Hi All,

Good news, now Zango's Shark Adventure is coming to steam, here are some updates:

Like us on FB to get updates: https://www.facebook.com/zangothegame/

Zango's Shark Adventure - is an action & adventure platformer game - which relates to a story of a Monkey named Zango - who goes out against all odds to save his family. The game has 4 Chapters with 32 unique levels with tons of adventure and fun!!

Game Features:

1. Unique Gameplay like no other!!

2. 4 Chapters with 32 unique levels including Boss levels, chasing, survival and platformer!!

3. Lot of Zango's ability to help him complete the levels: Swimming, Auto Target Enemies/Items, Double Jump, Climb, Slow Effect, Freezing a platform, Dash across Portals and much more!!

4. Play along with Zango's Sidekick - Thunder the Parrot - to help him move to checkpoints!!

5. With Keyboard or Joystick Support. Also includes support for customizing Joystick Buttons.

• Anybody is serious in testing full final beta game on steam please message here, I will provide game key. I have very limited keys so its first come first serve basis.

• Wow, I was just thinking what you been up to with this game! Nice to see how far you came with this game. It looks amazing and very fun to play. It looks fully completed now! I remember when I played your first early version of this game for android. I said to you that things needs to work on still. However the gameplay was fun. Graphically, I said that you should change the size of the fonts or lives, rearrange the design and adjust thing a little more to fit the theme of the game and overall look of things. This definitely looks more refined, professional and cleaner. I can finally say that this looks official as a fully completed game. Very happy and for you. Hope it really works and all go well. For some reason, I feel like you should take this game to facebook, which really looks like it will fit and do well on their platform. But thats just an idea. Anyways, keep it up. You should also follow me as well. Im planning on revealing the name of my game I've been working on for a while now in about 1-2 weeks. So be on the look out for my project on this forum. It will be the final update since I realized to just keep everything in one post and stick on it for ppl to follow for updates and hear news about it if they are interested. Once more again, take care and good job!

• By the game's name I thought it was a game featuring a Shark, heheh.

The game looks interesting, but I'll not ask for a steam key because I don't have time for a serious testing now. I think you could upload a HTML5 demo version for us to test the gameplay.

• Agreed, I think uploading a demo version would be easier and you would have a much wider feedback from ppl.

• Watch the trailer!!

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow, I was just thinking what you been up to with this game! Nice to see how far you came with this game. It looks amazing and very fun to play. It looks fully completed now! I remember when I played your first early version of this game for android. I said to you that things needs to work on still. However the gameplay was fun. Graphically, I said that you should change the size of the fonts or lives, rearrange the design and adjust thing a little more to fit the theme of the game and overall look of things. This definitely looks more refined, professional and cleaner. I can finally say that this looks official as a fully completed game. Very happy and for you. Hope it really works and all go well. For some reason, I feel like you should take this game to facebook, which really looks like it will fit and do well on their platform. But thats just an idea. Anyways, keep it up. You should also follow me as well. Im planning on revealing the name of my game I've been working on for a while now in about 1-2 weeks. So be on the look out for my project on this forum. It will be the final update since I realized to just keep everything in one post and stick on it for ppl to follow for updates and hear news about it if they are interested. Once more again, take care and good job!

Thanks for feedback, it helped me a lot!! For now the game is ready, planning to release next week..

• Hi All,

Zango's Shark Adventure is out in store!! Download Now!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1271930/Zangos_Shark_Adventure/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)