7 years of development Direct Result - Hacker Story(Google Play)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • Hello, guys. 7 years of solo development ended and I want to share with you incredible story of releasing an enormously big project(as for me) with Construct 3. I spent nearly 3500+ hours and have almost 7k actions in the project.

Few words about the result. In my game you should act like a hacker-programmer(not actually doing harm to others but being ultimately pro). The main thing: gameplay always changes, so you can:

• test games inside my game, find bugs and earn money;
    • create beautiful websites;
    • solve puzzles as a programmer;
    • browse the in-game internet pages(all things are clickable);
    • buy courses and books to open new jobs of freelance.

Game have 5 different endings based on you decisions made during playing.

Direct Result was my dream-game and my first step to become a professional game-developper. I hope I would inspire someone by sharing the fact: now, my game arrived to Google Play and it feels like a magic. I spent about 3500+ hours making it and here you can see my project statistics:

Size of game is serious, but Construct handles it extremely good. Players who already played my game love it, so I am happy.

I want to add that team of Construct 3 developers is amazing, too. You can see 2 lines of JS-code here and you would be surprised but they were written by Ashley after my question on a Construct forum. Also, each my bug-report was turned into fixes, which make my way comfortable. Thanks for all that.

I would be appreciated if you play my game(if you interested in, of course). You can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icticstep.directresult

• That's a massive amount of work. Respect!

Congrats on you release and I hope your game will be doing great!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Amazing to see some serious stuff pulled out by C3 dev!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)