From the Void - Having fun with Orbit Behavior :)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
21 fun, casual and original music themes in a total of 35 music loops!
  • Hi all!

Hope you are doing well. I have been a hobby user of Construct for a year or so now but never really shared anything I have made so figured I would start now :)

A fairly recent one I had fun making was "From the Void". Mostly it is just a fun sand box to explore the Orbit feature and introduce the ability to show where the object is going rather than where it has been.

I also really enjoyed making a dynamic "tray" at the bottom which can be used to select the growing chaos of objects.

Take a look and let me know what you think! (Make sure to go full screen for the zoom to feel more natural! You can click and drag / zoom in with mouse wheel etc.)

Last hint: just spam 1, 2, or 3 to get a feel for the creation of the sun, planets, and moons :) Ideally this was going to evolve into some sort of point adder upper where it was a balance between chaos and risk but I figured I stop where I was at for now.

foozlecc.itch.io/from-the-void

Also, while I only have 1 video so far posted on YouTube, I decided in covid times it would be an additional fun hobby while working so much from home to take a break. I am going to do a series of "Make a game in 10 minutes" challenges featuring behaviors from Construct 3. Feel free to check it out and subscribe if you are inclined, would make my day if you do!

youtube.com/channel/UCxePUphQD0E3GtGd9eRcG1w

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)