A Virtual Escape Room, perfect for Halloween!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Build Social Apps, Chats and Advanced Lists using Firebase Realtime-Database
  • Hey everyone.

Happy to be able to say we just released our very first game! It's called Hallows Hill and is a spooky, cinematic, virtual escape room.

It's designed to be played in small groups (though solo is fine if you're feeling daring and clever!) and we've made a companion 'app' (also in Construct) to help teammates discover clues.

It's available to buy direct from our website with 10% off at the moment for Halloween :)

https://wolfescapegames.com/

Here's the trailer and some screen shots:

[img=68063

I also wanted to give a shout out to this forum. We're a tiny team and I'd never done a single days programming until 2 years ago. I've literally learned everything I know so far through a cross-reference of the forum and the manual. So thanks to all those who give their time and advice. There is a great, positive, supportive attitude here (something that is not always easy to find!) and it's definitely Construct's secret weapon in my view. I hope to be able to contribute more as my skills improve.

If anyone is tempted to play the game - all feedback is very welcome! And if you have any questions about it I'd be happy to answer as best I can.

Thanks!

Sam

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry - the trailer link didn't seem to work! Here it is again:

youtube.com/watch

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks

• Looks great, I really like the idea of the Digital Backpack, so remote players have a little more agency. In other games, I've been doing this manually with screenshots and Discord to share images, so others can look at them async. The DB is a nice idea!

Tech question, what did you use for your backend (to coordinate between backpack and the main game, etc.)?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)