Undertale Engine Free Template

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Hello, to celebrate the almost 10-year anniversary of Undertale, I took a week to recreate the battle system in Construct 3.

LINK : dominosxpizza.itch.io/undertale-engine-construct3

I created a Template and made it so everyone should be able to use it with ease.

This template targets mostly beginner and intermediate users, as it could be used to create an Undertale fangame but also can be studied to learn how you could make a turn based rpg.

I think the construct community greatly lacks actual game template exemple that they could study.

To my knowledge, this is the most complete construct project shared out there.​

(Include javalogs [F12] for easy debugging)

There is already multiple version:

V1 - Froggit Template -> basic template aimed for total beginners, is quite simple but lacks additional features. (Using SuperQuenouille6 sprite asset as base)

V1.1 - Toriel Template -> The most customized fight, is roughly the same as the one in the game. It includes cinematics, more advanced patterns, and a few custom things that the boss does.

V1.2 - Custom Sans Template -> A template done in a couple hours mostly used to make few changes to the engine.

V1.3 - Dummy Sans -> It resembles Sans but is more like a dummy enemy. Includes Toriel's bullet pattern too. The most up to date template.

I recommend using Dummy Sans, as it's the most basic fight but has a lot of additional features that ease creation. Furthermore, I will only update this one from now on.

Enjoy !

Also you can checkout my other template :

- Binding of isaac : dominosxpizza.itch.io/roguelike-template-construct

- Monopoly : dominosxpizza.itch.io/monopoly-template-construct3

- Deltarune : in progress …

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I laud your efforts in releasing a full template. You should probably put this on the arcade here at scirra with the downloadable code. It might be easier to find. You also might consider writing a tutorial to go with it, since that is sure be found.

yours

winkr7

• Thanks for the advice. I will certainly try both suggestions 👍.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)