Tomato Clash - Google play ANROID game(for now) (mingame)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • This is my first ever release, everything is painted by me, so dont expect a top notch art game , its a simple touch game, released on google play. I am going to add it to the scirra arcade when i can, for now i have only the .APK files.

Dont judge me to harsh its the first release, i have had a thousand projects never released anything. This was just a show off to my closest , hope you enjoy it! Please give me feedback on for example if i need to make it easier etc. For now its ANDROID only, iphone coming up.

play.google.com/store/apps/details

Tagged:

• Getting a HTTP error trying to EDIT the post, so i will edit the title here :) ANDROID*

I would love to know for example different framerates etc from you all!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Seriously, this is your first game?

Parabens, for those who has launched the first game, that's a wonder

• Seriously, this is your first game?

Parabens, for those who has launched the first game, that's a wonder

Yes i know its not a biggie, it was just more of a show off to friends. I start alot of projects, but i dont finish them, that is my flaw. Now i updated tomatoes to be abit more random and slow at first then randomly get speed so it would not get so dull so fast, but google play rejected the update since i need to configure the ads to have content rating for 3+ , so in a few hours i will update and every 10'th wave a big tomato that is green comes up and you push it back by hitting it with the sword, it was tips from the community that got me the ideas.

• Yeah. I'm here doing a fan megaman game. showing what happened between the classic series and the X series. (Like Sonic Before The Sequel and Sonic After The Sequel)

I'm trying to make a script for the game. without relying on the theory that Dr Light saved the Megaman or that Zero killed everyone and decided to take a nap. while Dr Light hid, (Medroso)

Can you give me ideas?

I have released 2 test videos on my channel, here they are:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Yeah. I'm here doing a fan megaman game. showing what happened between the classic series and the X series. (Like Sonic Before The Sequel and Sonic After The Sequel)

I'm trying to make a script for the game. without relying on the theory that Dr Light saved the Megaman or that Zero killed everyone and decided to take a nap. while Dr Light hid, (Medroso)

Can you give me ideas?

I have released 2 test videos on my channel, here they are:

That looks really dope already to me haha i dont know what ideas i can give you, i am not a huge megaman /sonic follower tho i enjoyed playing the games.

If you need any tip on how to make something happen feel free to ask that :)

• Sami424Yes, do you know who teaches to teach the boss "BomberMan" of Megaman Classic? Just to train the program.

• Sami424Yes, do you know who teaches to teach the boss "BomberMan" of Megaman Classic? Just to train the program.

I have no idea!

• twitter.com/samigjekic

you can see updates for my game there, im adding levels etc instead so it wont be a mini-game soon enough.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)