Thirsty Plant - Casual/strategy game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Perfect for Strategy, Tower Defence, or any game that requires epic, powerful music.
  • Here are some screens of a game I'm working on – Thirsty Plant.

You tap clouds to drop rain onto the seed below, avoiding obstacles and enemies. If you run out of drops or your seed leaves the stage, you lose.

Get powerups by selling your plants in the Market, or take time to nurture them in your Farm to earn more coins.

As of now there are 27 unique stages across 9 levels/areas. It's my first Construct game, and it's been a lot of fun to work on.

Thanks for taking a look!

Tagged:

• Love the artwork you've got here. Think we've just commented on each other's games! :)

The rain effect is really cool and shows what can be done with the particle effect in Construct.

Can't wait to see the game and test it out.

EDIT: Do you do your own artwork? If so, what are you using to make it? Nice crisp graphics there!

Cheers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Love the artwork you've got here. Think we've just commented on each other's games! :)

The rain effect is really cool and shows what can be done with the particle effect in Construct.

Can't wait to see the game and test it out.

EDIT: Do you do your own artwork? If so, what are you using to make it? Nice crisp graphics there!

Cheers

Thanks Tom. In general I didn't create the art - it's a mixture of stock images and some elements that I created from scratch (the quicksand/mud in the one screen is an example, as well as the clouds, raindrops, seed, other stuff). Being my first game I didn't want it to take years or cost a lot.

That being said I did large amount of mixing of different elements from different images and editing of them. I mainly used Illustrator and Photoshop.

Thanks for your comments :)

• Great work buddy !!! Artwork is awesome !!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)