Tennis Targets - my new C3 game on Android

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
JBoB Sound Studio Casual SFX "Casual Tennis Sound" Pack contain royalty-free stock sound effects.
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.debranz.tennis.targets

TENNIS TARGETS is a target shooting game, with catapult style controls. Use McRacket 🎾 to hit the ball at the targets 🎯, but avoid the bombs 💣. Gain points for hitting targets, but lose points for hitting bombs. What's the best score you can get before the time runs out. Share your best score with your friends. Original graphics and cool sounds and music. Simple controls, just touch and hold the racket to pull back in any direction and release to hit the ball.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • scalybob

Do you market your apps - I saw one of your apps has 10k installs! - That is impressive!

• I use twitter - good indie dev community on there. I've created youtube channel, do a bit of networking there. Get friends and family to share via their social media accounts. Use a few other sites also and spend a little on advertising after an initial game release to get a few installs. Takes time to build up the downloads and have to keep finding new ways of marketing and promoting. Do a lot of online reading and research into different options, some of have been more successfull than others.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I use twitter - good indie dev community on there. I've created youtube channel, do a bit of networking there. Get friends and family to share via their social media accounts. Use a few other sites also and spend a little on advertising after an initial game release to get a few installs. Takes time to build up the downloads and have to keep finding new ways of marketing and promoting. Do a lot of online reading and research into different options, some of have been more successfull than others.

I need some help with this do you have an email I contact you at?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)