TankidiumWar - A top-down shooter sci-fi war game (Now on Indiegogo campaign )

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of tiles to create a map for top-down games with island theme
  • Salute Commanders,

It's time for Special Forces:

Stand up and Fight!

Tankidium Soldier

• Salute Commanders,

Drones system activated:

Stand up and Fight!

Tankidium Soldier

• Looks good, I want to see the drones in action. Do they circle the tank or do they have more intelligent behavior?

• Looks good, I want to see the drones in action. Do they circle the tank or do they have more intelligent behavior?

Thank you, Mikal

Basically, if there are no enemies in line of sight, they follow the tank, if there are, they will be more active. Every drone has the fighting ability, some can counter air units, some can counter land unit only, even there is one that can shoot incoming missiles.

Even though, drones are divided into 3 groups:

1. Offense

2. Defense

3. Support

While Special Forces have immense power but last only for short duration, Drones is permanent!

Nice weekend

Tankidium Soldier

• That game certainly looks great.

I'm more into 'real world' themed games myself but it looks great nevertheless.

One thing I noticed was the audio quality and lag in the video. I'm sure you noticed the lag. The audio quality could be better. Also for me it's a bit of a chaotic game but that's just me.

Anyway compliments for working on it for that long. And adding two, maybe three more years to it! That's real dedication.

Have you published games before?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That game certainly looks great.

I'm more into 'real world' themed games myself but it looks great nevertheless.

One thing I noticed was the audio quality and lag in the video. I'm sure you noticed the lag. The audio quality could be better. Also for me it's a bit of a chaotic game but that's just me.

Anyway compliments for working on it for that long. And adding two, maybe three more years to it! That's real dedication.

Have you published games before?

Thank you very much for your compliments and constructive comments!

*For the Audio and Lag problems, you are absolutely right! You hit at the right spot! These problems really bother me much. Firstly, I made this game by Construct 2, then I bought MM_preloader, that helped the game run very smoothly

scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/mmpreloader-layout-preloader-3620

But then I move to Construct 3 and MM_Preloader did not support the latest engine anymore, I tried to contact the author for an update but they are active no more. do you have any suggestion for me to solve this problem? About audio, you are right, I think it is too much right now, I will adjust it in the future!

* About chaotic aspect of the game, I have to admit I want that:), I somehow want the fighting mechanics like Diablo - very fast-paced and brutal, sound strange but that's what I keep in my mind :)))

* I have never published any game before, in the past, I even did not think that I can make a game cause I don't know how to program but thanks to Construct, now I can do it:). I started this game from scratch and in the process, I have learned many interesting things, but far from enough though. I know maybe I am too ambitious with this game but I somehow still want to test my limit.

Again, thank you very much and have a nice weekend!

Tankidium Soldier

• I tried to contact the author for an update but they are active no more.

Well if he doesn't reply anymore there's not much you can do, I think.

Perhaps you could try the email address listed on his/their website; neexeen.com (under Contact).

Let's reference him who knows he'll pick it up; Toby R

All the best!

• > I tried to contact the author for an update but they are active no more.

Well if he doesn't reply anymore there's not much you can do, I think.

Perhaps you could try the email address listed on his/their website; neexeen.com (under Contact).

Let's reference him who knows he'll pick it up; Toby R

All the best!

Thank you for your help, I will try to contact them once more and frankly, I think C3 should really have something like MM_preloader built-in.

Best day to you!

• Salute Commanders,

Today I would like to share some information about The Titan main firepower:

Pros: Devastating damage, very high fire rate.

Cons: Very slow rotating speed, short-range

*Unlock: Tier 1

*Parameters:

*Special upgrade:

Stand up and Fight!

Tankidium Soldier

• Very impressive! You are doing some great work on this!

• Very impressive! You are doing some great work on this!

Thank you very much, Commander, for your support, I am trying my best to complete this game!

• Salute Commanders,

Today I would like to share some information about The Titan Defense Center:

*Unlock: Tier 3

*Parameters:

*Special upgrade:

Stand up and Fight!

Tankidium Soldier

• Salute Commanders,

Hiya Viet31781,

I tried to DM you but I couldn't find the option, so i'll just ask on this thread: Are you living in HCMC? I do and it would be cool to find some fellow C3 developers here!

• Hi Sofa_King,

It is very nice to see a Vietnamese here using Construct :), I am now living in Hanoi, it's great to know you!

• Salute Commanders,

Today, Wings Of Power technology will be revealed:

*Unlock: Tier 4

*Parameters:

*Special upgrade:

Stand up and Fight!

Tankidium Soldier

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)