SIN | AI: 2D — Alpha 1 Prototype | Top-Down Sci-Fi Extraction Shooter

Not favoritedFavorited Favorited 0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Professional AI chatbot for Construct 3 with OpenAI API support, multiple models, conversation management, and full resp
  • Hey everyone!

    Just published the Alpha 1 prototype for SIN | AI: 2D, my solo project made in Construct 3! This is the first official alpha after the overhaul to pixel art. Still working on the subtitle lol.

    It’s a top-down sci-fi extraction shooter set in the SIN | AI universe. Fight enemies, open crates, and find new guns, items, and gear. Each raid is timed, so grab what you can and get out alive. If you don’t die first. 😆

    What’s in Alpha 1?

    - 1 playable character/class

    - 10+ items to loot

    - Roughly 15 minutes of gameplay

    - Combat, looting, and extraction to try out

    There’s no save system yet. This prototype is about testing the combat and overall idea before building it out further.

    What’s next for Alpha 2?

    More enemy types, a second character/class, new combat abilities, more weapons and loot, and a bigger map to explore. The enemy AI is way better than it was, but I still think I can tighten it up more.

    I also published a launch devlog, and to celebrate the alpha, I’m making a selection of SIN | AI universe 3D models free for the week!

    A quick note on development: I use AI assistance for parts of the art, game sounds, brainstorming, and code troubleshooting. I handle the game design, Construct implementation, integration, and testing. There’s a fuller AI disclosure in the launch devlog.

    🎮 Play Alpha 1: joeycan2.itch.io/sinai

    📝 Devlog https://joeycan2.itch.io/sinai/devlog/1693387/sin-ai-alpha-1

    🎁 Free 3D models:

    https://joeycan2.itch.io/steel-fang-the-cybernetic-hound-3d-model

    https://joeycan2.itch.io/cybernetic-bear-sin-ai

    Would love to hear how the combat feels and whether the enemies put up a decent fight. Bugs and rough edges are expected—it’s Alpha 1—but finding them is part of why I’m sharing it!

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 0 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 0 guests)