SCORPIUX [Out Now]

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hello everyone. Scorpiux is now released to play on itch.io and GameJolt. Scorpiux is a short retro arcade game and it's my second project that I developed using Construct 3. Check out the links below to read more about the game.

blackclanstudios.itch.io/scorpiux

gamejolt.com/@Blackclanstudios/games

Instagram

Blackclanstudios

• I'm very close to finishing up a very basic arcade game myself. It doesn't even have color like yours! There's something about these simple 'old school' arcade games that are appealing. They're also easier to make due to their simplicity.

I recommend making a Youtube video and record some gameplay because currently you're not giving much away what the game is about, and what the gameplay looks like. Will also help to provide better feedback.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you have a minimum $3 price tag for your game. Did you make any sales? Because I made a bunch of games myself in all kinds of shapes and forms but I always felt I'd be too 'bold' to ask money for them, and would wonder who'd pay for them.

Good luck!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • EpicRaid Thanks for your comment. I do plan to do some YouTube videos and record gameplay of my games, as well as doing recordings of development.

Did you make any sales? Because I made a bunch of games myself in all kinds of shapes and forms but I always felt I'd be too 'bold' to ask money for them , and would wonder who'd pay for them.

So, im new to marketing and selling games. That's why im taking steps of putting myself out there to look and target an audience that is interested in playing old style games. The price of it is reasonable to sell or ask for IF your confident in your work. I didn't want to sell too low or too high, but I picked a price that was comfortable to go with for the project. For my first game, I did receive good feedback, but no sale. But, that is okay because it was my first project. And looking back on it, there are many things that I can see that needs to be improved on it. So, it's all about learning and looking on how you can improved yourself as a developer.

• The game actually looks very nice! Really like the old retro arcade theme! Also really great that your selling the game to those that want to play it! I'd probably buy it since it looks really cool (I don't have a credit card or anything like that so I can't get it). Nice job!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)