"Rhythmy" is a new arcade-style rhythm bullet hell game, out now in Early Access on PC, Mac & Linux.
Try to dodge and survive many levels while listening to Thaehan, F-777, Boom Kitty and more, that are part of the game's soundtrack. If you're seeking for some hardcore bullet hell challenge, while listening to some epic music, you're at the right place!
As the game is slowly but surely getting closer to the official release, we'll be adding more levels, modes and features to the game! But until then, here's what you can expect from the early access build on the day it launches:
- 2 Chapters - Which will have their own design and music style!
- 6 Levels - Splitted across these chapters!
- 4 Mutators - Mutators are level modifiers that will power-up your experience, making everything even harder!
- All Mutators Challenge - This is the ultimate challenge for people seeking real difficulty, you'll have to complete the level with all mutators enabled at once, are you ready for this?
The game in its final form will be much different, and with your input, we really hope to make it even better! Here's what you can expect from the release of the game:
This is what you can expect from the final release:
- 4 Colorful chapters - with their own art style!
- 16 Levels - including bosses!
- Level mutators - to power up your experience (and make it harder, always harder)
- More game modes! (that we'll tell you update in later stages..! let's keep some surprises!)
- Level Editor, which will allow players to create their own level
We'll also be featuring exclusive songs made for the game, here's two of them!