Revival (turn-based strategy game like Civilization)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • I think the best way to grow your Construct skills is to make a clone of another game. This is not for earning money, but only for educational purposes. I want to create a turn-based strategy game like Civilization with Construct 3 in the future. It's a really difficult task, and first, I should start by creating something simpler. So, I've decided to make a clone of a very special game.

Revival is a Civilization-like strategy game published on the J2ME platform for old mobile devices over 15 years ago. I spent hundreds and hundreds of hours playing this game when I was a teenager. It's a great honor for me to recreate this game using Construct 3.

This project will be published on Scirra Arcade. I will also be sharing the source code. I hope this will help you find some ideas that you can use in your own projects. An important detail is that I will not be using any JavaScript code or any third-party plugins or behaviors for my project.

Wish me luck ;)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • #1. Procedural World Generation

Try on Arcade

Download *.c3p

• Good luck ! I didn't take a look at the c3p yet, but the demo is ok and the art is nice. I also use 2D terrain procedural generation and it's a wonderful world.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)